Our solution enhances the security within the organization as well as all operations organization. It will also provide a centralized storage medium to archive past activities recorded. Our surveillance is tailor made to fit your organization’s need to optimize resources.
Some of our IP cameras have built-in motion detection and alerts. This allows you to configure “windows” within the IP camera video screen that will monitor that area for motion. If motion is detected, an alert can be sent via email, SMS, FTP or I/O. By having this feature built-in, no software is required for the IP camera to offer a stand-alone solution for monitoring.
• Reduced system cost and added functionality due to general-purpose IP networking equipment infrastructure.
• Lower cost of cabling in large installations (CAT5e instead of RG-59 coaxial cable).
• Reduced space requirements in large (many camera) CCTV setups because video switching and routing is done via computer and does not need physically large and expensive video matrix switchers.
• Support for a variety of image resolutions including both standard analog CCTV resolutions (CIF, NTSC, PAL, and SECAM) and megapixel resolutions.
• Capability for digital zoom of high-resolution megapixel images.
• Ability to select specific frame rates and resolution for each camera in a system.
• No additional video encoder hardware is required to convert analog video signals into digital data for recording onto hard drives.
• Choice of video compression codec such as Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 Part 2, or H.264.
• Convergence onto new or existing IP cabling infrastructure, including sites with multiple buildings.
• Ability to use Power over Ethernet allowing for one cable to handle power and data.
• Capability for deploying with a wireless bridge.
• Ability to use legacy coaxial cables with appropriate converters.
• Ability to use fiber optic links with appropriate twisted-pair to fiber converters
Our trained consultants help align your business strategy with technology needs. And because profitability is important to our clients, we put our resources to work in analyzing your business processes and coming up with suitable technology solutions that will help you achieve strategic business goals.